This High Temperature Reaction Chamber is an effective tool for Raman measurements of powders under controlled environmental conditions. Designed for operation from high vacuum to 25.8 ktorr and for temperatures up to 910°C (under vacuum), this reaction chamber is ideal for studying heterogeneous catalysis, gas-solid interactions, photochemical reactions, and oxidation mechanisms. Use in conjunction with a Raman microscope or spectrometer.
- Designed for operation from high vacuum (133 μPa or 10-6 torr) to 3.44MPa (25.8 ktorr).
- Operates at temperatures up to 910°C (under vacuum).
- Three inlet/outlet ports provided for evacuating the cell and introducing gases.
- Made of chemically resistant 316 stainless steel.
- 8-mm open aperture.
- Removable 13x2mm SiO2 window.
- Optional Silcotek/Restek inert coatings available for greater inertness and corrosion resistance.
- Optional cooling cartridge available for moderate cooling or heating with a chiller or recirculator.
- Adapters for electrochemistry offered in two, three or four electrode-ready configurations.
- Optional mounting available.
- Reaction Chamber.
- Low-voltage heating cartridge.
- K-type thermocouple.
- Sample packing tool and spill tray.
- Window assembly with Viton o-rings and 13x2mm SiO2 window.
Download Raman High Temp. Reaction Chamber Data Sheet (pdf)
Download Raman High Temp. Reaction Application Notes: